Eligible for UTAP funding (NTUC Union members)
Course Fees (Incl of GST)
SEAA Members : $ 660.00 (incl GST)
Non Members : $ 729.00 (incl GST)
Modules 1 & 2 : 27 February 2024, 10.00 am to 5.00 pm
Modules 3 & 4 : 28 February 2024, 10.00 am to 5.00 pm
Module 5 : 29 February 2024, 10.00 am to 1.00 pm
Assessment date to be advised later during your lesson
Online E-Synchronous Learning via Zoom platform
SkillsFuture Credits (SFC)
SFC is available to all Singapore citizens 25 years old and above. Individuals may use their SkillsFuture Credits to directly offset their course fee (Up to $729) depending on your Skillsfuture balance available and you can pay the remainder by Cash/NETS/Internet Banking.If you are using SkillsFuture Credit, please register your interest via the online form. After submitting your request form, we will send email on how to complete your payment the latest 5 days before the course starts or once the intake is confirmed. Kindly look out for the email from email@example.com.
NTUC members can enjoy 50% claims on the unfunded course fee (Capped at $250 per calendar year) when they sign up for courses approved by UTAP. (Read about NTUC UTAP Funding here)
4 Professional CPD credits will be awarded upon passing the compulsory assessment (must complete all 5 course modules).
Real estate salespersons require specialized knowledge about commercial properties to efficiently carry out the estate agency work in the sale or leasing transactions of commercial properties. This certificate course equips salespersons with essential knowledge of Singapore laws, rules and regulations of various Governing Agencies in real estate agency work and practices in the buying/selling/leasing of types of commercial properties in Singapore.
- Understand in depth of commercial properties so as to be professionally knowledgeable in performing estate agency work according to governing agencies law & regulation.
- Ability to advise types of requirements for the sales & lease of commercial properties transactions (completed/incomplete/retail/office/shophouse).
- Demonstrate ethical and professional behaviour towards clients and uphold best practices in estate agency work. – Identify zoning and the types of activities permitted in commercial premises.
- Analyse market performance and to explain to clients market trends.
- Explain how supply & demand factors affect pricing and market conditions of the office strata-titled units and shop houses.
- Ability to perform retail and office leasing procedures and explain the standard terms of these tenancy agreements to clients.
- Ability to differentiate the unique differences between office space, retail space, shop units and the implications and limitations that entail.
Module 1: Introduction to Commercial Properties
Identify zoning and the types of activities permitted in commercial premises. Learn to differentiate the unique differences between office space, retail space, shop units and the implications and limitations that entail.
Module 2: Understanding Market Drivers and Types of Commercial Properties
This module covers the demand drivers for commercial properties and provides an overview of the types of office developments and the various office nodes (sub-centres) in Singapore.
Module 3: Understanding Market Indicators & Client Requirements
Analyse market performance and to explain to clients market trends. Learn to apply and explain how supply & demand factors affect pricing and market conditions of the office strata-titled units and shop houses.
Module 4: Sale and Leasing of Commercial Properties (Office)
Explore marketing strategies and understand specific requirements of clients. This module also covers office leasing and sales procedures and certain standard terms of S&P contracts, tenancy agreements etc.
Module 5: Sale and Leasing of Commercial Properties (Retail)
The focus in this module will be on shop units and retail space unique characteristics, types of Class Use and technical specifications for various types of shop requirements.
– Total of 50 multiple choice questions (online e-Assessment).
– Assessment date will provided during the lesson.
– Upon completing the assessment you will be graded immediately and the Passing grade is 80%.
– Certificate of Accomplishment will be issued on the spot for those who pass.
– Participants have 1 Year to pass the assessment from the date of their last module.
– Re-assessment fee $50.
– *4 Professional CPD credits will be awarded upon completing all 5 modules AND passing the Assessment.*