Expected Learning Outcome(s):
- To understand the general duties of salespersons towards other salespersons.
- To understand the conduct to be observed in relation to Exclusive Listings.
- To understand the conduct to be observed in relation to co-broking (For both exclusive and non-exclusive listings)
- To understand the Ethical standards required of estate agents team leaders and members.
Terms & Conditions
By registering, you accept and agree to all of the covenants and conditions imposed in this Terms & Conditions.
- Singapore Estate Agents Association (SEAA) reserves the right to cancel any programmes without notice.
- e-Learning programmes are not eligible for refund and cancellation. SEAA may approve a refund/cancellation request on a case-by-case basis. Participants must notify us of their desire to cancel in writing. Writings must be sent via email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Do note that a $10 admin fee for refund/cancellation will be imposed should the request be approved.
- E-Learning modules are strictly non-transferrable.
- Do note that you would be provided access to the e-Learning course in one to two working days after registration. You will have to complete 100% of the course including the assessment within 30 days upon creation of your account.
- You are encouraged to complete the video in one sitting.
- For each e-Learning programme which you have selected to view, please click on the course description, presentation slides and view the video to complete the progress by 100% on the e-Learning portal. You will be able to fast-forward the slides. However, do take note that the course module will only recognise completion of each slide by viewing it for the entire duration.
- An e-certificate of attendance will be issued within one to two working days after 100% completion of the e-learning course via email. CPD credits will be awarded according to the date completion date. SEAA will be submitting the Professional CPD credits via CEA’s CPD Portal and the registered salesperson’s CPD credits will be updated within 3 working days.
- The materials provided in this E-learning CPD course do not tantamount to the provision of any legal advice nor represent the official position of SEAA. SEAA has made reasonable efforts to ensure that the information provided in this course is accurate and up-to-date.